When it comes to improving your garden or outdoors, the very first thing that you should consider is illuminating the pathway that connects your entrance to the main door. Getting beautiful tiles on the entrance pathway, choosing great design patterns on the floor, and adding a mix and match of rocks & grass can definitely make a great entrance. But this whole artwork will be rarely visible at night if you don’t have proper lighting arrangement. That’s why you must first consider adding low voltage walkway lights around or on the edges of your walkway. It is essential for enhancing the overall look of your outdoors as well as avoiding people from tripping in the dark while walking on the aisle.
Walkways are the common feature of any outdoor space. You can experiment with so many lighting types to have an interesting design and enhance the beauty of your landscape. You can completely trust Illuminated Gardens as your lighting partner. We offer the designing and installation of the best low voltage landscape lighting in Northville.
In this blog, we have discussed some interesting applications of low voltage walkway lights.
· Garden Path Lights Perk Up Your Entrance Appeal: Walking through a beautiful garden in the night and enjoying its absolute beauty comprising of flowers, trees, and sculptures, there is nothing better than this. If your garden has so many decorative elements like a pool/pond, huge trees, and other unique things, it would be great if you could enjoy their beauty even after the sunset. Path lights are a wonderful option to enlighten your walkway and guide your guests to the main door. This lighting type will also give a slight illumination to the architecture and the other important elements of your house. These will create a stunning effect while increasing the appeal of your landscape.
· Garden Path Lights Let You Get More Out Of Them: Proper landscape lighting including path lights will allow you to use your outdoor as a functional living space for increased hours. Adding outdoor lighting will be more like creating additional space in your home. When you will have a well-lit garden, you will find a space to relax in the evening. You can add garden chairs, plan a bonfire and dim or control the levels of lighting to set a particular mood for a small party.
· Garden Path Lights Will Highlight Your Landscaping: If you have spent a lot of money on your landscaping and you are proud of it, let others also admire its beauty. Highlight the walkway with some great low voltage walkway lighting that has perfect illumination. This lighting is enough to enhance the overall look of your landscape as it slightly highlights other elements of your garden. Adding them into your existing lighting design is pretty easy and it doesn’t look like an afterthought.
· Garden Path Lights Are Essential For Safety: Adding garden path lights in your front or back yard increase the overall security of your home. These lighting systems will increase visibility which means your family or guests won’t be at the risk of trips or falls, which could result in bruising or even fractures in the worst-case scenario. Such things could happen frequently if you have steps, decorative style paths, or rock walkway as it would get hard to navigate when the sun goes down. Moreover, additional outdoor lighting will also deter intruders as the chances of getting caught by someone or in a CCTV camera are high in a well-lit area. Security is something we all want for our homes, and installing path lights will help in increasing the same.
· Garden Path Lights Enhance Your Property Value: Apart from all the benefits listed above, pathway lights not only increases the appeal of your house but also raise the resale value, adding to your investment for your home. Beautifying your outdoors has never been so easy and cost-effective. Adding landscape lighting is a straightforward action to do that.
Have A Little Fun By Designing Your Lights
Illuminated Gardens is an outdoor lighting specialist. We have a team of lighting intellectuals who has deep knowledge of a range of outdoor lighting, their materials, and designing & installation. We can help you decide the appropriate lighting design for your garden or backyard to suit whatever aesthetic you are aiming for. We know the lighting types, color tones and materials should be selected for a particular type of landscape.
Outdoor lighting is essential for your paths, steps, driveways, lawns, and gardens. Most of the lighting fixtures available for outdoors can be easily customized to suit any requirement. If we particularly talk about walkway lighting, you may find a huge variety in it such as wall-mounted versions of path lighting, Flute garden light, and many more.
If you choose ground lights, these lighting will come with pivot are that can be customized and whose length can be adjusted according to the walls, paths, posts, and barbeques. These lights have low voltage LED bulbs that offer a narrow beam that is ideal when you need long reach lighting. We suggest our customers choose LED-based outdoor lights because of their long-lasting nature and ease of use, installation, and replacement.