Serendipity is a rare occurrence in today’s uber-fast world. However, you can now bring it to your doorstep with the best low voltage lighting solutions. Add charm and vibrancy to your outdoors and create the perfect ensemble for your home with the best low voltage lighting ideas available. Using low-voltage lights adds to the natural beauty of your home design and enhances safety.
However, to successfully accentuate your home with lights, professional help is recommended. Check out Michigan’s best low-voltage lighting services and get your home’s ambiance redesigned today!
What is low voltage lighting?
Low voltage lights use less than 12 volts of power. These lights are different from line lights as they use transformers that may be built into the lighting fixtures. Additionally, while LED line lights have a lifespan of 4-6 years on average, low voltage lights last up to 11.5 hours on average or more.
Apart from the technical details, low voltage lighting is adequate for accentuating architectural design, garden design, increasing the safety of your walkway, etc.
How can low voltage lighting services help?
Such services specialize in the design, layout, maintenance, and low voltage lighting installation. Such a lighting contractor can help you:
- Create personalized lighting solutions using kichler low voltage lighting to bring out the soft edges of your home’s outdoor landscape! These firms can help you design lighting solutions that best fit your home.
- Such contractors are flexible and offer several lighting options like accent lighting, backyard lighting, garden lighting, deck lighting, patio lighting, and pool lighting. Thus, they help cover all the bases in your landscape design to create a serene and wholesome ambiance for your outdoors.
- Even if you’ve already got low-voltage lighting solutions, such contractors can help you with a second opinion. If you feel like your current system is lackluster and has lost its charm and grace, you can contact a contractor in Michigan for a system redesign. Their professional engineers will evaluate your landscape lights and take steps to optimize and re-position them adequately.
- You can get your halogen lights replaced by LED lights with such contractors. They can help you install LED low voltage walkway lights. It helps save money as these lights last longer than halogen bulbs.
- When you install outdoor landscape lighting, maintenance is imperative. Such lights are exposed to weather conditions, natural wear and tear, and overgrowth. Thus, the best low-voltage lighting contractors can help you with maintenance!
If you’re looking to add charm to your outdoor property, contact Michigan’s best low voltage lighting solutions provider.
Low voltage lights are more than just lights. They are a design statement that changes the ambiance of your home. Redefine your landscape with stellar ideas and solutions from the best contractor. Add a serene vibe to your home with functional lights made from brass and copper.
Illuminated Gardens is the best low-voltage lighting solutions provider in Michigan. Their portfolio of services and products is diverse. Check out their website to get the best feature, accent, and low voltage walkway lights!